Columbus Racing Holiday Party 12/14

blue98ls1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last guests left the Hangout about 2:45. Thanks everyone for turning out on such a bad weather night. I guess we had about 30 or so guests. I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time showing the new folks around, but I really enjoyed the time I got to spend giving some of you "the tour" of the place. I hope you find your way back on some of our regular Friday and Saturday night gatherings.

Thanks to Tina for the food, coffee, milk and eggnogs. Your peanut butter fudge and Rice Krispie treats were a big hit. :)

And of course, thanks to the Admins on CR for your work planning the dinner at QSL and for the idea to have an after party at the Hangout. It sounds like you've planned for CR to have a big year in 2014. :D

Thanks to Tina and Anthony for setting this up and to Doc for opening the Hangout. A big thanks to Wnaplay for his efforts to collect for the toy drive as well. It was a fun evening to talk to eveybody and share time.

Have a safe and warm Holiday season.