Apartment Shopping in Columbus..

FocusDave01

hey dude there are like two different apt complexes right next to my house... and you could store your bike in my garage in the winter.. and walk over to hang out and drink beer.... LOL but it is canal winchester.... the one has a movie theater and a pool, the other just a pool....

hey dude there are like two different apt complexes right next to my house... and you could store your bike in my garage in the winter.. and walk over to hang out and drink beer.... LOL but it is canal winchester.... the one has a movie theater and a pool, the other just a pool....

what are the prices moose? and appretiate the offer man def be a plus!!!

what are the prices moose? and appretiate the offer man def be a plus!!!

I'll find out later today for ya.. or if ya want to look on the inernet, they are both on shannon road, in the 43110 zip... Or there are a few houses in forclosure in my neighborhood... but on topic...

Riverside Green or Rivergate apartments. A two bedroom at Rivergate is $565, and Riverside is a one bedroom, but like $530. They are right between Sawmill, and Riverside. That's the cheapest I have found in the area

I had at apt with the Kingland Co on King Ave in Grandview up until I bought my house. I agree with everything Whodey and Flounder have said about the area, I absolutely LOVED it but the houses were way out of my price range so there was no way I could stay in that area.

Anyway, my 1 bdrm w/ Kingland Co was only 500 sq ft and no dishwasher or AC but it was only $525 a month and they pay the gas and water bill. The number is 614-486-1922 if you want to call and see if they might have anything available for you in June.

Incidentally, I never saw a person that worked there.... I did the application by picking up an envelope taped to the door, dropped my rent in the box every month, and terminated my stay by calling in and then leaving everything on the counter. The old lady that coordinates everything was pretty nice but she works very limited weekday hours.

I had at apt with the Kingland Co on King Ave in Grandview up until I bought my house. I agree with everything Whodey and Flounder have said about the area, I absolutely LOVED it but the houses were way out of my price range so there was no way I could stay in that area.

Anyway, my 1 bdrm w/ Kingland Co was only 500 sq ft and no dishwasher or AC but it was only $525 a month and they pay the gas and water bill. The number is 614-486-1922 if you want to call and see if they might have anything available for you in June.

Incidentally, I never saw a person that worked there.... I did the application by picking up an envelope taped to the door, dropped my rent in the box every month, and terminated my stay by calling in and then leaving everything on the counter. The old lady that coordinates everything was pretty nice but she works very limited weekday hours.

thanks alot thats great advice... im gonna call them today on my lunch break..and as for riverside green area i used to live in thoese 4-5 townhomes that are privatly owned with an old friend riverside green does have studios but not sure what they look like in the inside..appretiate all the input..