STOLEN 2003 Cobra! PLEASE LOOK

-Alex-

Great job putting the word out, Andy. You da' man! :thumbup:

Alex, if I may make a suggestion, if Nathan's so inclined he may want to think about contacting a local TV station about the story of how an online group of car enthusiasts helped foil this theft. It would be a great way to thank Andy and his men and CR could be in the news for something positive. Just a thought. :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to help Nathan get set up on here so he can describe what all he's been through in the last 2 weeks, hopefully he'll get it figured out soon.

Doc, that's an awesome idea! Might be something that will have to happen after the police are done with their investigation, but I like it.

Yeah, I can see where the chance of revenge would be a concern for one's safety and one's family's safety. Sometimes TV reports pixilate faces or do other things to protect the identities of someone who is concerned about retaliation. In some cases, though, the identities of witnesses are part of the public record.

I was just thinking that this was a great example of how this online community helped do something good. It seems as though the media is quick to come to CR when there is a tragedy connected with street racing and/or drunk driving. I think it's newsworthy that some clever cooperation got a man his car back and resulted in criminal arrests.

Yeah, I can see where the chance of revenge would be a concern for one's safety and one's family's safety. Sometimes TV reports pixilate faces or do other things to protect the identities of someone who is concerned about retaliation. In some cases, though, the identities of witnesses are part of the public record.

I was just thinking that this was a great example of how this online community helped do something good. It seems as though the media is quick to come to CR when there is a tragedy connected with street racing and/or drunk driving. I think it's newsworthy that some clever cooperation got a man his car back and resulted in criminal arrests.

Absolutely.