Samsung Galaxy Android - School a New Owner

TTQ B4U

Yup.

Split screen, dual apps, so much power..

The power of this thing IS incredible. At work we get a very large spreadsheet that is cumulatively added to throughout the year and i need to glance at one tab and a specific section daily and while on the road.

Early in the year it's easy to open but today, on the iPhone it could take 20 seconds to open the damn thing and another 20 to change tabs and get to what I need.

On the Note 3 it's incantations. ZERO delay doing anything with it. Priceless.

The power of this thing IS incredible. At work we get a very large spreadsheet that is cumulatively added to throughout the year and i need to glance at one tab and a specific section daily and while on the road.

Early in the year it's easy to open but today, on the iPhone it could take 20 seconds to open the damn thing and another 20 to change tabs and get to what I need.

On the Note 3 it's incantations. ZERO delay doing anything with it. Priceless.

You in particular might make good use of the S-pen and all of it's various modes, capture capability and move/paste/edit stuff.

I am into widgets for apps I use often if available. I just recently installed these. They have hot spots and open apps when you click on them. So much customization you could spend many hours on it.

http://i.imgur.com/FVYmam9.jpg

I am into widgets for apps I use often if available.

Yes. Widgets are great. Dashclock with all the different extensions are nice. I use the weather, hangouts, calendar, google voice, gmail and missed call extensions on my homescreen and lockscreen.

Screenshot_2013-11-20-07-23-37.png

Screenshot_2013-11-20-07-16-07.png

Sweet thanks! Works great, had no idea.

Wow that's fucking awesome! I am going to use that for my wife's new phone.

Oh BTW Jones, how much did you pay for yours because Best Buy price matched Targets online only price of $250 for us about 2 weeks ago.

I am into widgets for apps I use often if available. I just recently installed these. They have hot spots and open apps when you click on them. So much customization you could spend many hours on it.

What widgets are these?