Thieves!!!!! grrrrr

FST94TSI

Since this year has been so tight ive picked up Christmas presents a little at a time along the way. I usually try to get a couple of bigger items for my daughter then fill in the rest with clothes, shoes, barbies, etc. Luckily I hadnt been able to get the smaller stuff yet. I bought her the newer 3 story Barbie house and a new to her ipad2. Because of the large size of the barbie house, i had it and the ipad stored behind the work bench in my garage. I let my dog out this morning and noticed that the door to my garage was open. Some scum of the earth piece of shit thief took the Barbie house and bonus for them her ipad as well since it was in the box with the house. They also helped themselves to two shoulder bags full of tools including my 18v porter cable hammer drill, makita 10.8v drill and charger, line toners, atleast three alarm panel programmers, and i dont even know how many screwdrivers, strippers, drill bits, etc....etc. They also got into my car easily because being in the garage it was unlocked. From the car they took a wilsons leather coat, daughters ipod touch and all the change that was in the dash pocket. I know its beyond a long shot but if anybody hears of any of these items please contact me 614-507-8183. Christmas this year was gonna be thin but now thanks to the worthless piles of shit that got in my garage there wont be much at all this year for my daughter. Im so pissed off right.now, i cant even put into words.

Sorry to hear man. Is your garage attached to your house? Sounds like it should be covered under your homeowners insurance.

This. Home owners insurance will cover anything stolen from your car as well. It's saved me before since there seems to be so many worthless fucks in this world. Hope you can recover, good luck.

Im renting this condo and for the first time in years i dont have renters insurance.

It appeared they found the barbie house when they were going thru the shelves under the bench. Everything was knocked over and rumaged thru pretty well.

The garage entrances are next to the condos and since i can hear my neighbors going up and down, i really dont pay any attention to the sound of the garages opening and closing.

If the asshole thieves had just taken my stuff it would be bad enough but the ipad and barbie house being for my daughter really stings

I'm going to order one of these since it is a very popular toy it looks like for Christmas. Walmart and Target already sold out. Found it at Amazon and Ebay. I will purchase it and make sure he gets it. Will post a paypal account soon for everyone who wants to pitch in.
  • Upvote 1