Thieves!!!!! grrrrr

FST94TSI

Money sent, I can send more Friday if the need arises. Good to see cr taking up a cause.

Maybe we should do an angel tree kid or something from cr?

Cr has done a toy drive every year I have been on here and this year is no exception. Details are in the meetings and events section.

Well with the total of everyone's donations here I decided to go ahead and make up the difference myself and say we have officially paid for the gift. Now with that said if anyone wants to contribute more I could always turn that in to a gift card to toy's r us,etc . After talking to FST94TSI numerous times I can tell you he really does appreciate everyone's effort here for there help.
  • Upvote 1

Well with the total of everyone's donations here I decided to go ahead and make up the difference myself and say we have officially paid for the gift. Now with that said if anyone wants to contribute more I could always turn that in to a gift card to toy's r us,etc . After talking to FST94TSI numerous times I can tell you he really does appreciate everyone's effort here for there help.

Still waiting for mine to clear into PayPal. Will donate.

With donations still coming in we are up to 145.00 that will be going towards an I pad.

I have come to find out that the I Pad was not going to be just a fun play toy but used with an interactive learning program thru the school.

Even more of a reason to get it replaced.

I can imagine how this would feel and know how shitty I'd feel. I'd be devastated if this happened b/c I know I wouldn't have the cash to immediately replace what I've already bought for him. I know how things get tight, but I just got my son's gift last night and had a few dollars left over. I sent what I can right now.