Paul Walker Dead at 40

Mark1647545493

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/30/2-dead-in-santa-clarita-fiery-car-crash/#.UpqmWl9eqkM.twitter

This is a link from CBS Los Angeles confirming a vehicle crash/fire and 2 dead. It will take some time for the coroner to "properly" identify the victims and release the names. I wouldn't automatically mark it up as a hoax, although yes, it very well could be, given the original source.

Steve, you know I like you, but fuck you can be a dick.

Are you drunk?

No, not drunk.... YET!

However, I have no compassion for anyone who's life was taken due to their own stupidity. Did I know the guy? No. Did anyone here know the guy? Doubtful. Ok.. so the dude made a few movies a few folks liked. So what? People die every day. Life goes on.

Perhaps I see death different then most.

KillJoy

• Downvote 1

Paul wasn't the one driving Killjoy. Show some respect as their movies did bring a LOT of us together way back in the day and I know I was one of those kids who had no idea what you could do with a car until I saw F&F.

Very sad to hear and he just recently had his daughter being overjoyed at finally moving back in with her dad. Literally not long ago at all and then this happens. Very sad day indeed.