Paul Walker Dead at 40

Mark1647545493

http://media.morristechnology.com/mediafilesvr/upload/santa_clarita/article/2013/11/30/1201_news_Car_Crash_dw_01_copy.jpg

http://media.morristechnology.com/mediafilesvr/upload/santa_clarita/article/2013/11/30/1201_news_Car_Crash_dw_02_copy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FlVr3Cq.png

http://i.imgur.com/aV8Uts9.jpg

.. rip paul walker. :(

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/28/79/88/paul-walker_00287988.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad to hear about this wreck. Hearing about this last night I thought about the things that we do in our cars and how quickly something could go wrong. Yesterday I did a few 160+mph highway runs and you don't always think in the moment about how if something were to go wrong at that speed chances of survival would be very slim. RIP for a person who brought us joy watching his movies and seemed to be a good person.

So sad, and shame on some of the people in this thread. Here is a copypasta of something I posted on facebook.

Let me paint a picture for you. Its 2001. My dad and I have several boxes from a fairly new website called Newegg.com laid out to build my first non-store bought computer, a 1 ghz AMD Thunderbird machine. I was in the seventh grade, and the 2 coolest things in the world to me were cars and Whempys LAN parties. We start building this machine, and as we are assembling it, we have this newly released movie called The Fast and the Furious on in the background. I could tell my dad thought it was dumb, but I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. If you could take that scene and capture it in a picture or a diorama, it pretty much sums up my life. RIP Paul Walker.

No, not drunk.... YET!

However, I have no compassion for anyone who's life was taken due to their own stupidity. Did I know the guy? No. Did anyone here know the guy? Doubtful. Ok.. so the dude made a few movies a few folks liked. So what? People die every day. Life goes on.

Perhaps I see death different then most.

KillJoy

You're being a dick. Paul Walker did what 90% of this board can only dream of doing. He's our modern day Steve McQueen with CGI.

Plus, his friend was supposedly the driver. So I'll reiterate, you're a DICK.

No, not drunk.... YET!

However, I have no compassion for anyone who's life was taken due to their own stupidity. Did I know the guy? No. Did anyone here know the guy? Doubtful. Ok.. so the dude made a few movies a few folks liked. So what? People die every day. Life goes on.

Perhaps I see death different then most.

KillJoy

Yet aparently from what someone else posted, you have a problem when someone says "ass" around your kid. The bubble you place has holes in it.

He was in the passenger seat dumbass. Who cares huh? I'm thinking his daughter/family/his charities and those affected by them/and now his employees looking for work. Go kick some rocks and think about what you said.

:dumb:

:lolguy:

KillJoy

Let's put "smalls" in the passenger seat.

You are getting on an on-ramp and get stuck beside a semi, as you depress the accelerator to get past him in one of your 2Avengerz, suddenly the car jerks to the right, and before you know it you are sitting upside down in a ditch. Long story short "smalls" doesn't make it.

She didn't make it? Oh well, she hadn't done anything for the world, was more a burden than a help and didn't have anything productive to contribute to the world.

I can bet if this was a real-world scenario you would end up threatening to kick anyones ass who said anything negative about her.

Not sure what your dumbass faces are suppose to mean. See I type what I mean. Try it.

I meant everything I typed. I quoted your comment. I then typed "dumb" surrounded by Colons. This was to imply the stupidity of your comment.

I then typed "lolguy" surrounded by Colons. This was to imply the comedy of your comment.

Personal comments against me for my opinion are completely lol-worthy!

KillJoy

Let's put "smalls" in the passenger seat.

You are getting on an on-ramp and get stuck beside a semi, as you depress the accelerator to get past him in one of your 2Avengerz, suddenly the car jerks to the right, and before you know it you are sitting upside down in a ditch. Long story short "smalls" doesn't make it.

She didn't make it? Oh well, she hadn't done anything for the world, was more a burden than a help and didn't have anything productive to contribute to the world.

I can bet if this was a real-world scenario you would end up threatening to kick anyones ass who said anything negative about her.

Was this done at freeway speeds on the freeway?

http://i.imgur.com/FlVr3Cq.png

KillJoy

No idea how fast he was going as it wasn't PAUL WALKER who was even driving so why's it even matter! C'mon why are you being this stubborn about something you seriously were way out of line about? Admit you fucked up, made a bad call on how he died/why he died and move on?

This is why it's just ridiculous that after well over 10 years on here, people cannot for the life of themselves act with any level of maturity, civility or CLASS when the time calls for it and that's sad.

No idea how fast he was going as it wasn't PAUL WALKER who was even driving so why's it even matter!

Never once have I said, or implied he was driving.

I had a lot more typed. But, it doesn't matter. I am wrong and a dick. So be it.

KillJoy

Never once have I said, or implied he was driving.

I had a lot more typed. But, it doesn't matter. I am wrong and a dick. So be it.

KillJoy

You said something similar to "not having any sympathy for anyone who dies from their own stupidity," that to me sounds like you are blaming him for his own death.

And that partially proves my point. It doesn't matter how someone dies, whether it was at "freeway speeds" or not, saying shit about them in any circumstance like this is unacceptable. It's sad an "adult" like you is unable to make a sound judgement in a conversation like this.

You said something similar to "not having any sympathy for anyone who dies from their own stupidity," that to me sounds like you are blaming him for his own death.

And that partially proves my point. It doesn't matter how someone dies, whether it was at "freeway speeds" or not, saying shit about them in any circumstance like this is unacceptable. It's sad an "adult" like you is unable to make a sound judgement in a conversation like this.

Ok. You're right. He had nothing to do with his death. It was completely out of his control.

You are right. I am wrong. Happy?

KillJoy

I meant everything I typed. I quoted your comment. I then typed "dumb" surrounded by Colons. This was to imply the stupidity of your comment.

I then typed "lolguy" surrounded by Colons. This was to imply the comedy of your comment.

Personal comments against me for my opinion are completely lol-worthy!

KillJoy

The stupidity of my comments? Do you see the shit you type? /

• Confused 1