Did a mini shoot of my Integra before putting it away for winter

DaddyBuiltRacing

Car is very clean, but a few things to note:

1. That front bumper is not installed properly, and needs a lip

2. The ride height needs to be lowered, and leveled

1. It was thrown on there in a hurry, just to have it back on the car for the 3-4 days I will be driving it this year. It will be getting Dzus fasteners over the winter anyways.

2. I run 24.5x9x13" slicks at the track, so it will not be getting lowered

Otherwise thanks for compliment.

It is a B18c1 with matching trans.

I think the GSR trans is the best gear ratio B series Honda made personally. I will say this though, I wouldn't mind putting a LS (b18b) 5th gear in it for highway driving. I drove this thing 126 miles on Friday from Akron and it was hating life doing 70+ on the highway. It is pretty fun to play with around town.

Car is very clean, but a few things to note:

1. That front bumper is not installed properly, and needs a lip

2. The ride height needs to be lowered, and leveled

3. There's a black hole hovering over your license plate, which probably isn't street legal or good for our space-time continuum

I saw one that you left out and added it to the list.

I think the GSR trans is the best gear ratio B series Honda made personally. I will say this though, I wouldn't mind putting a LS (b18b) 5th gear in it for highway driving. I drove this thing 126 miles on Friday from Akron and it was hating life doing 70+ on the highway. It is pretty fun to play with around town.

I finally got around to doing that on my track car, which I'll sometimes drive 6-7 hours to the track. Totally worth it, even though my car now falls on its face over 100mph.

Umm it did ok, we had to limit it to wastegate pressure for now, 10psi. My valve springs are too weak for the new cams (completely over looked it), so I am going to upgrade the springs this winter and turn it up on some good gas. On the low reading dyno we use it made 400 on 10psi, to put that in perspective my buddies turbo gsr made 218whp on same dyno and proceedd to go 12.8@115mph. Last year my car made 404hp on 20psi on same dyno. I am going to say the cams made a huge difference, that and or the motor was hurt last year.

404 @ 10psi? Jesus!

;) on pump 93 at that, we can call it 12 if that makes people more comfortable since it creeps there. Realistically on a different dyno it's prob 475-490ish if I had to guess. I don't get too caught up in dyno numbers since they don't win races. I will also be revving 1000 rpms higher once I get springs in the head to handle it.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/702320_10151965780579015_282091090_n_zpsc86c96da.jpg

Very nice! Looks like a blast to drive.

Thanks, I enjoy it

Does it shoot flames?

Maybe...

how does one over-look valve springs when installing aftermarket cams?

I currently have Supertech springs in it. I figured they were stiff enough until after we got it on the dyno and started talking. I looked up their specs to find that they are 10lbs less than what my cams "recommend". Maybe they would be enough, maybe they would not, I would rather not risk it and spend the $200 to buy new springs. Its not a huge deal to me as I am just happy to be driving it after 14 months of it being torn apart.

I feel its magazine worthy now! You ever notice how no bumpers actually line up in a lot of magazine cars, atleast not in Honda-Tuning haha. Maybe now is my chance to get in there, they did once tell me "my car wasn't the caliber of build they look for". Still haven't forgotten that haha