Polaris 12/16 - it's just the smellz ???

Jackson1647545504

Sounds like a cover-up story. The smell isn't like odorized natural gas or propane, it's something else. In order to affect such a large area, the leak must be massive. Being previously in the petroleum industry, the mere mention of "gas" is an insult. Which gas ?

I bet if someone says FRACKING the national media will report it like it's fact.

"LOCAL OHIOANS CLAIM GASSY SMELL FROM FRACKING IN COLUMBUS AREA AS REPORTED ON ILLEGAL STREET RACING SITE OVERRUN WITH MILITANTS"

Except natural gas has no smell so you wouldn't even notice it.

WTTE Facebook page said it was manure. However i smelled it up in delaware (assuming its the same smell that was in westerville). That would mean someone was spreading shit all over the county.

Smelled in North powell for bout two hours awful.

Except natural gas has no smell so you wouldn't even notice it.

This is true, but they put an 'additive' in the gas so you CAN smell when you have a gas leak. I wonder if the additive they put in the gas somehow leaked. I live in Highland lakes and did not smell anything.

I thought I smelled something on my way to work yesterday. I had my sunroof cracked and it smelled like complete ass right at 71/270 heading towards easton. I was like WTF!

I smellt something there while travelling north on 71 and assumed it was Budweiser plant doing some major fermenting???