FS: Safe, Keurig, Sub/Amp

It was nice out today so i spent some time cleaning up the garage, and have a couple things for sale.

1st up is a older style Sears safe...SOLD.

Next up is a Keurig B44 Coffee Maker...SOLD.

Last is a Audiobahn 12in sub, and amp. Neither is new, but the sub looks unused. I have not hooked either up to see if they work. $50

http://rs815.pbsrc.com/albums/zz71/stallionmotor/1388285429_zpseb25b85b.jpg~320x480?t=1388285435

Edited by Stallion Motorsports

spectragod-i do have the combo for the safe, but i just remembered i have never actually tried to lock/unlock it. I will try it tomorrow to ensure it works, but i have no reason to believe it won't. I will also check tomorrow if there is a posted fire rating. it is 23.5 tall, 22.75 deep, and 17.5 tall.

01sentrase2.0-IMO bolting it to the floor would take some serious fabrication skills.

That Guy-i updated the post with pictures of the sub and amp, they are dusty in the photo.

damreds-let me know when you want to meet.

thanks,

Tom

spectragod-i do have the combo for the safe, but i just remembered i have never actually tried to lock/unlock it. I will try it tomorrow to ensure it works, but i have no reason to believe it won't. I will also check tomorrow if there is a posted fire rating. it is 23.5 tall, 22.75 deep, and 17.5 tall.

01sentrase2.0-IMO bolting it to the floor would take some serious fabrication skills.

That Guy-i updated the post with pictures of the sub and amp, they are dusty in the photo.

damreds-let me know when you want to meet.

thanks,

Tom

Monday work?