How to watch OSU/Clemson football game tonight?

Prodeje79

How can I watch this game from home tonight?

I have TW internet only, no cable TV. The game is on ESPN. Besides going to a bar/elsewhere , how can I watch this game?

I do have a Sony Blu-ray player that acts and feels like a PS3. I use Serviio through it. I could also connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI if needed.

Will ESPN3 play the game or something similar? I have access to my parents TW login info as they have ESPN cable TV through TW....

Will ESPN3 play the game or something similar? I have access to my parents TW login info as they have ESPN cable TV through TW....

We were able to watch a game last (Bama/Oklahoma) night with an AT&T UVerse login. I imagine you should be able to do the same with TW, I think they are on ESPNs list? You could check and make sure sometime before the game starts.

Crap, my parents have DirecTV now!

I have tried those streaming sites before but they seem to give me trouble during the games. I may know someone with wow...

WOW only has ESPN3, not WatchESPN, so you wouldn't be able to watch the game with a WOW login.

Source: I have WOW and ESPN3 is basically obsolete at this point vs. WatchESPN

That link airwg2189 gave should do fine tonight. I haven't had to use it but checked it out during some games this bowl season and, just like he says, HD quality for all the big games.