Transmission Guys get in here

carl1647545492

Just rebuilt the ZF5HP-19 auto transmission and tq converter on my 01 325 after a complete failure,on pulling the transmission the there was zero oil in it !

Tranny is rebuilt now and after installing it the sucker leaks fluid like crazy,front pump bushing seal and front pump seal were replaced.

Sitting in the car on a ramp it goes through the gears fine but there is a tapping noise.

I,m guessing it could be the Flywheel ? that may have cracked or warped causing a leak?

Does this sound right? or could there be something else? would like to know before I pull the trigger on a $700 flywheel.thanks.

Just rebuilt the ZF5HP-19 auto transmission and tq converter on my 01 325 after a complete failure,on pulling the transmission the there was zero oil in it !

Tranny is rebuilt now and after installing it the sucker leaks fluid like crazy,front pump bushing seal and front pump seal were replaced.

Sitting in the car on a ramp it goes through the gears fine but there is a tapping noise.

I,m guessing it could be the Flywheel ? that may have cracked or warped causing a leak?

Does this sound right? or could there be something else? would like to know before I pull the trigger on a $700 flywheel.thanks.

Who did your transmission work?

Who did your transmission work?

An friend of a acquaintance...a guy named Jeff from grove city,I have his cell number not that he returns my calls.

There is a garage involved doing the install but trans guy is a third party,the owner of the garage installing it is guessing as to why the tranny leaks and there is our problem,we are guessing.

ansonivan we just located a Flywheel and flex plate thank you.

We are going to install again thursday or friday with replacement flywheel and upgraded bushing,heres hoping.