Dare you to tell these guys their cars are gay.

Farkas

I'd call them a bunch of faggots, and then I'd hold up both my fists and inform them that one is called Hiroshima, and the other Nagasaki (perhaps Little Boy and Fat Man would be more appropriate, but doesn't sound nearly as cool...).

And I don't care if they're Bloods, Crypts, Yakuza, whatever. I haven't discovered a form of Kung-Fu yet that can stop a bullet.

Is woman pointing a gun at a toddler in your avatar? I have wondered this a few times.

Back on topic, Japanese culture is so fucking weird it's mesmerizing. And Tokyo (as I assume that's where the city skyline shots are from) looks fucking gigantic/crazy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool guy and cool car. I love the uniqueness and openness to new styles of car modification they have in Japan.

This is what I've been thinking the whole thread; waiting for someone to say something with some damn sense and not the mostly close-minded, immature remarks made thus far. lol Holy shit @some of you. haha

Is woman pointing a gun at a toddler in your avatar? I have wondered this a few times.

Back on topic, Japanese culture is so fucking weird it's mesmerizing. And Tokyo (as I assume that's where the city skyline shots are from) looks fucking gigantic/crazy.

I'm not sure where this is at but it does look crazy.. the Tron-like music makes the vibe of the video all the more interesting. The Pano of the city where they all cross the bridge is amazing.

Individually, a Bosozoku doesn't scare me. If I was in Japan, and a mob of those crazy mofos rolled up, you better believe I'd GTFO.

I'm with you... even if you fucked with one gang member, you better expect the rest of them will find you. The Police can't even stop them, and some people here think they have nothing to fear lol.

tokyo is fucking huge. You just see buildings all the way to the horizon. It's hard to imagine.

and some people here think they have nothing to fear lol.

You're right. These F&F wannabe, ignorant-looking idiots (no matter how hard they want to strut down the sidewalks) invoke exactly 0% fear into me. What, exactly, are we supposed to be afraid of, or impressed by?

Is the "man's" hairdo going to poke me in the eye? Are his "boys'" sissy bars going to startle me when they drive by and make me drop my beverage?

What is it - exactly - that would make you post this and think that any part of that video is worthy of an "I dare you"? I wouldn't call their rides gay. I'd call them ugly and silly.

Everything I've ever seen/heard related to the word "bosozoku" was stupid as fuck. Do a google image search, you'll be speechless

You should see how they act in public, fucking losers. They are not only looked down upon, they are low life scum who steal from hard working middle class japanese, and sell drugs for their own political views.

You're right. These F&F wannabe, ignorant-looking idiots (no matter how hard they want to strut down the sidewalks) invoke exactly 0% fear into me. What, exactly, are we supposed to be afraid of, or impressed by?

Is the "man's" hairdo going to poke me in the eye? Are his "boys'" sissy bars going to startle me when they drive by and make me drop my beverage?

What is it - exactly - that would make you post this and think that any part of that video is worthy of an "I dare you"? I wouldn't call their rides gay. I'd call them ugly and silly.

Maybe you're not getting what I mean by a GANG. Bosozoku is a BIKER GANG... you know, like Hells Angels?? These are the low-life people in Japan that will send you what's left of your wife and kids in a ricebox, after they put their bodies through a wood chipper. They operate through drugs, theft, vandalism, and being outright offensive, hence the ridiculous cars, obnoxious revving, and mob mentality. If Japan's police can't stop them, I'm positive you're not, with or without a weapon.

They might look wimpy, retarded and pathetic, but I assure you... they give zero fucks about anyone else. Like I said, I'm shocked someone even took the risk of even documenting what they do and who they are, regardless of how vague they were being about what they actually do. This isn't the stuff you see played out in the movies.. it's real life.

Everything I've ever seen/heard related to the word "bosozoku" was stupid as fuck. Do a google image search, you'll be speechless

True... Bosozoku style is the idea that you're loud, offensive and ridiculous. That's why you see such crazy stuff when you google bosozoku cars. The one you posted isn't really Boso at all, but closer to what they call, "Yankee" style. But it all stems back from Bosozoku bikes, which at one point were simply out of control and terrorizing Japan. As an American in japan, if they saw you driving around a Bosozoku style car or bike, you'd likely get your ass kicked or killed... the true gangs would be very offended. It's not something you can just do.

You should see how they act in public, fucking losers. They are not only looked down upon, they are low life scum who steal from hard working middle class japanese, and sell drugs for their own political views.

Didn't you live in Japan for a good period of time? I'm sure you're speaking from experience.

Edited by Farkas

Maybe you're not getting what I mean by a GANG. Bosozoku means BIKER GANG... you know, like Hells Angels?? These are the low-life people in Japan that will send you what's left of your wife and kids in a ricebox, after they put their bodies through a wood chipper. They operate through drugs, theft, vandalism, and being outright offensive, hence the ridiculous cars, obnoxious revving, and mob mentality. If Japan's police can't stop them, I'm positive you're not, with or without a weapon.

They might look wimpy, retarded and pathetic, but I assure you... they give zero fucks about anyone else. Like I said, I'm shocked someone even took the risk of even documenting what they do and who they are, regardless of how vague they were being about what they actually do. This isn't the stuff you see played out in the movies.. it's real life.

True... Bosozoku style is the idea that you're loud, offensive and ridiculous. That's why you see such crazy stuff when you google bosozoku cars. The one you posted isn't really Boso at all, but closer to what they call, "Yankee" style. But it all stems back from Bosozoku bikes, which at one point were simply out of control and terrorizing Japan. As an American in japan, if they saw you driving around a Bosozoku style car or bike, you'd likely get your ass kicked or killed... the true gangs would be very offended. It's not something you can just do.

Didn't you live in Japan for a good period of time? I'm sure you're speaking from experience.

Yeah I was born and raised, they are pussies. Mostly rejects who cant even become a real "gangmember aka yakuza" 40 year old trash who still try and pick up highschool girls and are hooked on chinese meth. They do not kill shit , all the stories about them smashing cars or stealing is like one in a billion.