Theft.

Captain_Panic1647545539

I hate it It sucks balls. Someone at my work stole my gf's atm card and paid her cell phone bill with it. I was wondering how to tell if a phone number is tied to a carrier. The charges were for boost mobile. I did a little digging and the person's phone phone is registered as sprint, but they OWN boost mobile.

The higher ups are reviewing the security cameras and will be getting back to me. I just thought it was suspicious because any of my other coworkers would have known who's card it was and promptly put it in the safe. The person showed up to work over an hour early to tell me that the card was in the back and handed it to me. Why wasn't it in the office at least, or the safe? None of the other employees ever saw the card lying around yesterday either.

I told my store manager that if they are able to determine that she took it, to let me know so we can have to police there to file charges. Yeah, it it only $80, but I would much rather this person deal with a little more than just losing their job.

What would CR do?

I agree, but my gf is a good-hearted person, and as long as the bank covers it as fraud, she will let it go. I told her if she doesn't press charges I will be pissed.

that's dumb, if she just lts this slide then this person will keep doing it over and over.

I would let the authorities deal with it. If it were me and the person did it again to someone else I would feel guilty for not doing something. I would also feel guilty if I found out this was just step1 of a life of crime and I didn't do something. We owe it to one another to not let people simply get away with this kind of stuff. You might be doing this person a big favor as well.

I would let the authorities deal with it. If it were me and the person did it again to someone else I would feel guilty for not doing something. I would also feel guilty if I found out this was just step1 of a life of crime and I didn't do something. We owe it to one another to not let people simply get away with this kind of stuff. You might be doing this person a big favor as well.

Judge Smails: I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them. -Caddyshack