Regular Car Reviews: Death of an Echo

Das Borgen

Guy makes horrible not funny videos, wrecks car, asks for money, and stupid people will give him money.

Guy has it figured out, he has found a way to get stupid people to give him money *respect knuckles*

This

If he has a registered motor vehicle in the United States, he must have car insurance. Where is his Insurance Provider in all of this? He doesn't need to ask strangers for money. He needs to call his Insurer and file a claim.

Depending on the state the insurance they may only require liability and that coverage would only pay for the objects he damaged and not his car. I know you might drive nice cars in Cali and it could be totally different but in Ohio just prepared for this when someone hits your nice car and only has the state minimum that will only payout $12,000 insurance. You might want to make sure you have under and noninsured coverage to carry the gap in repairs. If not you must sue them for the difference.

Echo's and Yaris' are both the biggest pieces of shit I've ever been in. I had the "privilege" of getting to be the passenger in a Yaris while driving on the freeway. I was in constant fear that the paper thin floorboard was going to give out at any second. Stupid fucking center speedometer, shit interior...just a fucking shit car all round.

Depending on the state the insurance they may only require liability and that coverage would only pay for the objects he damaged and not his car. I know you might drive nice cars in Cali and it could be totally different but in Ohio just prepared for this when someone hits your nice car and only has the state minimum that will only payout $12,000 insurance. You might want to make sure you have under and noninsured coverage to carry the gap in repairs. If not you must sue them for the difference.

His fault for carrying minimum coverage, that's the risk you run.

I work in Insurance, my coverages are sufficient. ;)

Echo's and Yaris' are both the biggest pieces of shit I've ever been in. I had the "privilege" of getting to be the passenger in a Yaris while driving on the freeway. I was in constant fear that the paper thin floorboard was going to give out at any second. Stupid fucking center speedometer, shit interior...just a fucking shit car all round.

Look how mad you are.