Trolls

wagner

Interesting findings - I'd like to read the journal article. I wonder if the anonymity associated with internet enhances sadism, etc. Meaning, this could be a chicken-egg situation: do sadistic people go the internet to troll, or does going to the internet make people sadistic trolls?

Also, I've done original research in the area of Machiavellianism and psychopathy, and I can offer that both of those things are conceptually very similar. In fact, a good argument can be made that they are essentially the same construct that are just labeled different things.

Interesting findings - I'd like to read the journal article. I wonder if the anonymity associated with internet enhances sadism, etc. Meaning, this could be a chicken-egg situation: do sadistic people go the internet to troll, or does going to the internet make people sadistic trolls?

Also, I've done original research in the area of Machiavellianism and psychopathy, and I can offer that both of those things are conceptually very similar. In fact, a good argument can be made that they are essentially the same construct that are just labeled different things.

Was this biographical research?

Was this biographical research?

Yes, technically, the research was, in part, on a guy named Niccolo Machiavelli.

However, I think you intended to imply that it was autobiographical research. But because you have an IQ on par with mulch, you fucked it up.

god dammit! I got autobiography and biography backwards.

I do however appreciate your intentionally condescending and sadistic tone to your response.

Good day, sir.

+10 points for appropriate and timely use of sadistic

+20 points for your wife's boobs