2013 LS Fest Grand Champion Video

wagner

dude is a beast behind the wheel is what really helps. multiple time national autox champion, holds track records at multiple tracks, including mid-ohio... He drives the wheels off for sure, lol. Which is why I am having him teach me, hahaha.

Last year was pretty good for him. LS Fest Grand Champion, GoodGuys Autocrosser of the Year, I think 2nd or 3rd place finish at the Optima Ultimate Streetcar Challenge (that was in the Lingenfelter Camaro)...

dude is a beast behind the wheel is what really helps. multiple time national autox champion, holds track records at multiple tracks, including mid-ohio... He drives the wheels off for sure, lol. Which is why I am having him teach me, hahaha.

Last year was pretty good for him. LS Fest Grand Champion, GoodGuys Autocrosser of the Year, I think 2nd or 3rd place finish at the Optima Ultimate Streetcar Challenge (that was in the Lingenfelter Camaro)...

He was constantly driving "on or over the limit". Car was in a constant state of transition and spinning tires. Walked in, boom, set FTD, and left. Like a ghost.