5-year old in a GT-R

zeitgeist57

Cool vid, but that kid needs to be in a booster seat.

Was waiting on someone to post this type of thing. Not sure what the laws are over seas regarding children needing to be in a booster seat. I remember surfing in the backseat of my grandma's car all the way to West Virginia when I was 4-5 years old haha.

I never have figured out how the human population has grown to the size that it has with all these safety rules being such a recent thing. I remember getting yelled at for trying to lay up in the back package tray, I also remember stabbing myself in the tongue with a tooth pick because dad didn't give me a heads up before he "checked the brakes" and I wasn't strapped in, they felt funny he said. Well I don't know about the brakes but my tongue sure feels funny now.

Was waiting on someone to post this type of thing. Not sure what the laws are over seas regarding children needing to be in a booster seat. I remember surfing in the backseat of my grandma's car all the way to West Virginia when I was 4-5 years old haha.

It's because over time we compile statistics on how people die in accidents and find ways to make it safer. I realize we grew up in a different time, but I also realize that I would feel awful if I watched my child die while sitting next to me due to my on negligence.

It's because over time we compile statistics on how people die in accidents and find ways to make it safer. I realize we grew up in a different time, but I also realize that I would feel awful if I watched my child die while sitting next to me due to my on negligence.

This. Times have changed. I embrace vehicle safety