Porsche advise

Jewtoys

Well the owner of the car has changed his story a few different times about certain things, which is enough for me to run.

Found this, guy will take 15.5. Said I will come with cash this weekend and then tells me four people are coming at once? WTF

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4330115367.html

From what I've read on other forums and online auto news...the 911 is becoming the car to drive this year. Dunno if it coincides with the 50th anniversary hype...

It's just that the 911 in certain years has been so attainable, people who grew up looking at them as a dream car when they were young, are now scooping them up. Obviously this is going to make the market skyrocket. But, I don't see the market coming back down in the future because of the desire of a true air-cooled Porsche. 964 and 993 were among the last and people are really starting to pick up on them.

Well the owner of the car has changed his story a few different times about certain things, which is enough for me to run.

Found this, guy will take 15.5. Said I will come with cash this weekend and then tells me four people are coming at once? WTF

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4330115367.html

This one will be much easier to sell when you tire of it. I think it's a much better choice if it checks out.

What has CR come to we have two Porsche topics at the top of the passing lane right now.!!!