New Porsche GT3 RS.

Draco-REX

Yup.

GET EM NOW NOW THEY ARE HOT.

Stop sale has been ordered...all of them recalled. Blaming it on a bad batch of bolts causing oil pump lines to come loose and dump hot oil directly on the cats.

The new RS will be amazing. The lack of manual transmission will mean the value of my car will continue to go up :D

493bhp from a 4.0L N/A six-cylinder. That's seriously impressive.

You can't help but be amazed by how Porsche has consistently improved the formula so well over 50 years. Yes, Corvette and Mustang have as well...but what started with roots as a basic form of transportation has evolved tremendously.

You can't help but be amazed by how Porsche has consistently improved the formula so well over 50 years. Yes, Corvette and Mustang have as well...but what started with roots as a basic form of transportation has evolved tremendously.

What's hilarious is the whole "wrong" rear engine layout that they have managed to massage and perfect over the years to become a world class killer.

This was 2011 spec and done with 8500rpm - the new and hated (because it's not the Metzger motorsport block) standard GT3 engine is even more impressive at 375hp out of 3.8L with 9K RPM redline.

The new RS may rev > 9k and make > 130hp/L. Should be a hoot...can't wait to get an opportunity to instruct in one of the new cars.

That wing is fuck-ugly. Seriously, it's the same wing hardcore ricers throw on a beat-to-shit '92 Ford Probe. And that Grill/Bumper? Pure Rice...

Post 993 Porches; yes they make more power, but god are they downright repulsive :dumb: :barf:

That wing is fuck-ugly. Seriously, it's the same wing hardcore ricers throw on a beat-to-shit '92 Ford Probe. And that Grill/Bumper? Pure Rice...

Post 993 Porches; yes they make more power, but god are they downright repulsive :dumb: :barf:

I was kinda of thinking the same thing. I think Im just getting older though, as I like the 80's-90s Porsches.

These newer Porsches are like decent drunk girls I meet in a bar, fun to look at and have fun with, but no substance...

and not to mention I feel like Ive been staring at the same car for over a decade.