Security Camera/Server Question

ForeverMaker

Won't post video here?

nope. the "president" already took it down saying it was "slander" lol. yes, video I took of my property from my property is "slander." edit, actually s he deleted the entire facebook page.

Lol kicking trash?

yep. so sad.

Hahaha, associations kill me, I have so many annoying stories like that from working in property management. Doubt I'll ever live in one if I can help it.

Thanks for the heads up on the vid system, good info.

Hahaha, associations kill me, I have so many annoying stories like that from working in property management. Doubt I'll ever live in one if I can help it.

Thanks for the heads up on the bid system, good info.

it is just a local civic association. they don't have "rules" or fees. Everything is just city code... but yea they can be a pain.

• 1 month later...

To add my review.

I wanted a wired system, just my opinion.

I went with the q-see 8 channel system from home depot. (Currently on sale for 299)

4 cameras 700Tvl. Smart Phone app.

1 TB hard drive.

Set up was a little complicated not being an IT person, but overall I give it a 7/10.

Has anyone used or heard of simplisafe. They advertise it as simple and no wires for easy installation. down side is no camera so it's a alarm and sensor based system. I like the idea of no contract, so just purchase the system and install yourself. I'm looking for one around myself and i feel that cameras are a tad bit overkill. Any thoughts would be great