May 4th, Bethel Rd Car Show!

99StockGT

Clay shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you the flyer or if you are in my area I can drop off flyers to you tonight that are printed.

Would love to see a strong CR pack all together at the show but remember boys and girls to socialize outside of your group ;)

No PM needed. columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not going to rain, power of positive thought my friends!

Weather.gov

"Sunday A chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible."

We can close down early if required due to weather. If it gets worse as the day dawns we'll figure out a rain out date.

Looks like we are going to have a decent morning for this with the rain still scheduled to hold off till after 3. I know a few people are already shuttling cars over and I'll be heading back over myself to get some more stuff set up here shortly.

Come one come all!

Thank you very much for all who showed up, always nice to be supported by you all. Had a lot of interest about more events this year....so maybe that's in the cards? As it was there were some great cars, solid turn out, and hopefully some awesome pictures!

A few people brought up today the idea I tossed out there last year about setting up a photo shoot for some cars. With scheduling though I think we will keep it to small shoots, 3-4 cars at a time. Unfortunately I spent almost NO time behind the camera today but I think we still got some great pictures with Merkur Brother helping out!

Thanks for coming, I worked hard on making sure the weather turned out too! We had a pretty good mix I think. Spent several hours converting and proofing some of the photos last night so later on today or tomorow evening I'll start tossing some things online for those who are interested.