Travel Agent?

thorne

We just did a trip to the Dominican Republic. We looked at several sites and tried to link the deals together, but ended up feeling like we were still not getting a deal. We went to AAA and they made it much easier and the pricing was pretty good, IMO. They had far more options on where to stay than we were seeing online. Just FYI. Good luck.

Someone on here's aunt is one up in Polaris. We used her for our honeymoon and she was great to deal with. kind of like you we were really flexible, but on where we wanted to go and very strict on start date options (obviously) and she worked lots of different options to find us the best we could get.

Gail Jackson

614-410-1111

Travel Polaris

Someone on here's aunt is one up in Polaris. We used her for our honeymoon and she was great to deal with. kind of like you we were really flexible, but on where we wanted to go and very strict on start date options (obviously) and she worked lots of different options to find us the best we could get.

Gail Jackson

614-410-1111

Travel Polaris

Hey that's my Aunt! +1 for what this guy said, much easier when booking and traveling to have a point of contact and you can call her about anything and she will deal with the companies for you.

This seems like it could be an easy/less expensive way to book the flight and hotel at the same time. I know Berto got a deal through here and it worked out well.

http://www.travelzoo.com/vacations/hawaii/

At some point, you will have to pick dates. Just play around with the dates on Kayak or the like to find the best deals.

Not saying it's a bad idea to use a travel agent, but just giving some other ideas. It definitely takes time and patient to nail down dates and places on your own when you don't do it often. If you don't have that time, a travel agent could be a great idea.

It took some finagling to get just the 'right' flights (only 1 stop both ways, through somewhere out west) going to 1 island, hopping to the next and back here when we went.

• 2 weeks later...

Gail Jackson

614-410-1111

Travel Polaris

Hey that's my Aunt! +1 for what this guy said, much easier when booking and traveling to have a point of contact and you can call her about anything and she will deal with the companies for you.

Spoke with Gail today, and wanted to say she was really helpful despite my inability book with her (nothing to do with the, just issues on my end) i would definitly give her a call again. :)