Need a good chiropractor

Geeesammy

As the thread title states, I'm looking for a good chiropractor. I had one in Dayton but I'm not driving all the way back if I can find one just as capable here. I've had nagging issues from sports for a few years and got in a low speed wreck a little less than a month ago and knocked a few ribs out of place and they haven't slipped back in yet. I'm not looking to sue the guy who hit me, I just want to be able to breathe normal again.

I Just need a good recommendation of a Doctor who has been in practice for a for awhile and is very good at what they do. I had a difficult time finding someone in Dayton who was able to adjust a guy as big as me (6'5", 285)

I searched but only found stuff a year or two old.

Thanks CR!

As the thread title states, I'm looking for a good chiropractor. I had one in Dayton but I'm not driving all the way back if I can find one just as capable here. I've had nagging issues from sports for a few years and got in a low speed wreck a little less than a month ago and knocked a few ribs out of place and they haven't slipped back in yet. I'm not looking to sue the guy who hit me, I just want to be able to breathe normal again.

I Just need a good recommendation of a Doctor who has been in practice for a for awhile and is very good at what they do. I had a difficult time finding someone in Dayton who was able to adjust a guy as big as me (6'5", 285)

I searched but only found stuff a year or two old.

Thanks CR!

Dr. Jay Blatnik is a good friend of mine.