GUNS - DEAL ALERT Thread

Diamonds

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/160cf8221b6819ea6c31cabea30eb71e.png

This a good deal? Looking to get into this and shoot cheap, get familiar with the platform, maybe shoot with the kids, then to buy a 5.56/.223 AR-15 later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This a good deal? Looking to get into this and shoot cheap, get familiar with the platform, maybe shoot with the kids, then to buy a 5.56/.223 AR-15 later.

You can buy a real AR15 for like 500 bruh

if you want a 22lr AR clone then ya, it's a decent deal. I have one, it has yet to ever jam on me and is a fun little plinker. my wife seems to enjoy shooting it.

I wouldn't waste your money on that junk. There isn't much kick or anything to an AR-15 and at least it's useful in case you ever actually needed a gun that can do damage. I bought my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 for $630 brand new from Vance's. Ammo isn't all that expensive either. If you just want a plinker, get a little .22 hand gun like what i've got (Ruger SR22).

• 1 month later...
Good deal?

I have never owned a S&W. Wife may or may not own and may or may not carry a nice .38 spl airweight revolver that may or may not have a nice Crimson Trace laser.

That's about average on a new one. I absolutely love my Shield 9, it carries extremely well and shoots fantastic. Don't waste the money on a Performance Center variant, drop the money in a trigger kit and night sights instead.

That's about average on a new one. I absolutely love my Shield 9, it carries extremely well and shoots fantastic. Don't waste the money on a Performance Center variant, drop the money in a trigger kit and night sights instead.

I may or my not found one at OVO in Chillicothe fpr $399+ and may or may not have purchased with the price match that they didn't even need to see proof of.

The Shield 9mm may or may not be my new favorite.

I disagree, I got my PC shield ($399) with night sight for cheaper than I could of bough a regular shield and added them. The PC also has a better enough trigger that I wont put an apex in. I could care less about the porting though.

I disagree, I got my PC shield ($399) with night sight for cheaper than I could of bough a regular shield and added them. The PC also has a better enough trigger that I wont put an apex in. I could care less about the porting though.

I never buy new, or at least try not too. Hell I paid $350 for mine with the Sights and trigger kit.

Edited by Dammit Charlie
I'm an idiot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic