Recommendations for Saab shop?

PRD2BDF

I have a weird 1-2 shift and I don't know what else could be wrong, I've changed the transmission fluid but I suspect the level isn't right. Saab procedure requires a tech 2. I changed it before by draining and measuring that and put the same amount back in.

Do you know of any places that can check the level properly usingn Saabs procedure?

So what is going to be the weak link that breaks with 150tq increase? The factory limits the car for a reason, whether its to increase the longevity of certain parts, emissions, or some other reason.....I just don't want to see your car broken in a few months.

ugh

Took the Saab to the Saab shop. Very nice people. They looked at it and drive it. Said there was no issues and I did the refill procedure correctly and used the correct fluid. Must have been in my head

However when I was getting ready to leave, it developed a bad misfire. They took it back in and looked at it. Three bad coils so I need to order new coils for all 6 cylinders since if three went bad, the other three will follow suit shortly.

They only charged me 20 bucks!

Great people !