Video from Lights out V

Not going to lie, I did not think that was going to end well.

I was watching it Saturday night on the live-stream and already looked away as soon as she went side-ways expecting to hear a bunch of bad sounds.

Looked back up and saw the win light and then watched the re-play a bit more relaxed.

Jeff

I was watching it Saturday night on the live-stream and already looked away as soon as she went side-ways expecting to hear a bunch of bad sounds.

Looked back up and saw the win light and then watched the re-play a bit more relaxed.

Jeff

Jason Dunn said it the best: "Damn, that could have got expensive..."

Glad to see this vid finally.

Holy shit Mark..

I need to post my video from the NMCA finals when mark went into Zero Fucks Given Mode and just drove the car through a wheelie.

You need to be standing at the top end of the track when this bitch is on a full tilt pass, that car sounds like it is about to kill everything in its path.

You need to be standing at the top end of the track when this bitch is on a full tilt pass, that car sounds like it is about to kill everything in its path.

Last time I did that was at Norwalk and I literally had my elbows on the wall about 50 yards beyond the lights (This is when I took the pics of the bumper getting turned inside-out and the car lifting the back wheels) with it coming by me at 210+ mph.

The combination of the sound and rush of air and fear of it some-how sucking me over that little concrete divider was pretty crazy.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8002/7460421044_07e76d2743_b.jpg