Missing Plane

Sully

I'm guessing cockpit fire of some sorts or electrical system failure. Pilots turn plane around try to find land. But with no nav or avionics of Anykind and being middle of night they can't see where they are at and their altitude they eventually crash into the water. Being they dropped alt as soon as the transponder went off I'm guessing that's what happened.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_email/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282-lMyQjAxMTA0MDEwMzExNDMyWj

Boeing jets transmit engine data for a routine maintenance and monitoring program. That jet was transmitting for 5 hours after having lost contact. I wonder if they have enough range to transmit from inside an alien ship.

All planes have a standalone elt that goes off when impacted or in water. Never located in the cockpit (not just a cockpit fire). Assume it is under water (deep) and just not found. Elt used to run on a low frequency that most likely would not broadcast far if under water.

ELT - emergency locator transmitter.

Was an avionics person for about 12 years..

Edited by Second Gen

I Really, Don't Care.If I Get Laughed At Or Ridiculed , For The Absolute Truth I Am Going To Tell! This Plane Was Taken! By Those Evil, Sadistic, Greys! With The Help Of Those Horrific, Reptilians! I Have Put Up With Those Evil, Demented, Beings All Of My Life! When You Have Witnessed And Lived Through The Torture Of These Deceptive, Soulless, Beings! As I And My Family And Friends Have! As Well As Millions Of Other Human Beings Have. Believe Me! It Would Have Been Your First, Guess! Our Government Should Be Ashamed, Of Themselves! Roosevelt, Then Truman Made A Pact With These Fallen Ones! They Offered Our Government Certain Amounts Of Techknowledgy! In Exchange, For Being Allowed To Abduct Human Beings! Our Clause Was As Long As They Do Not Interfere With Our History! ??? Are You Kidding Me!?? How Csn You Abduct Humus Beings! And Drain The Blood Out Of Cattle And Even, Horses! And Not Change Our History! ?? Idiots! I Have The Worst, Case Of P.T.S.DYou Would Too! If, You Had Been Put Through What I And Others Have.I'll Tell You.They Can Bloc Any Signals Or Calls Attempted To Have Been Made From That Plane! Any Plane! They Can Break Up Matter, Atoms, Any Molecular Structures!From Human Cells, Nucleus, And D.N.A. They Can Alter Space, Time, Dimensions! Yet, I Have Seen Those Things In Clear Large, Deep Structures Full Of Blood And Human Body Parts! Yes! I Said It! And Our Scientists Are Working With These Monsters! All The Things ! That Have Been Said, About Dulce Underground Mountain Base! ALL TRUE! Phoenix Airport! TRUE! I Would Always! For GOD'S GRACE! Snap Out Of Their Little, Mind Control Tricks! At The Absolute, Most Horrifying Times.I Sat Straight Up! They Were Taking A Baby Out Of Me! The Size Of A Small, Kitten! The Reptilians Are Learning To Talk Like Us! I Call The Reptilian (The Surgeon) I Was Jyst Sitting On A Gurny Like Thing. That Reptilian Turned Around He Held My Left Eyeball In His Clawed, Hand! They Are Taking Over! GOD HELP THOSE PEOPLE! C.

TL;DR Reptilian Aliens

We're still discovering large animals. Not being able to find a missing plane is not that far-fetched. What is kinda crazy to me is that they could lose track of it at all.

I read supposedly Boeing offers extra security, lo-jack type shit, etc for extra money but the airline turned down the "Gold" package, so to speak. Don't feel like finding the article but that's the gist.

I Really, Don't Care.If I Get Laughed At Or Ridiculed , For The Absolute Truth I Am Going To Tell! This Plane Was Taken! By Those Evil, Sadistic, Greys! With The Help Of Those Horrific, Reptilians! I Have Put Up With Those Evil, Demented, Beings All Of My Life! When You Have Witnessed And Lived Through The Torture Of These Deceptive, Soulless, Beings! As I And My Family And Friends Have! As Well As Millions Of Other Human Beings Have. Believe Me! It Would Have Been Your First, Guess! Our Government Should Be Ashamed, Of Themselves! Roosevelt, Then Truman Made A Pact With These Fallen Ones! They Offered Our Government Certain Amounts Of Techknowledgy! In Exchange, For Being Allowed To Abduct Human Beings! Our Clause Was As Long As They Do Not Interfere With Our History! ??? Are You Kidding Me!?? How Csn You Abduct Humus Beings! And Drain The Blood Out Of Cattle And Even, Horses! And Not Change Our History! ?? Idiots! I Have The Worst, Case Of P.T.S.DYou Would Too! If, You Had Been Put Through What I And Others Have.I'll Tell You.They Can Bloc Any Signals Or Calls Attempted To Have Been Made From That Plane! Any Plane! They Can Break Up Matter, Atoms, Any Molecular Structures!From Human Cells, Nucleus, And D.N.A. They Can Alter Space, Time, Dimensions! Yet, I Have Seen Those Things In Clear Large, Deep Structures Full Of Blood And Human Body Parts! Yes! I Said It! And Our Scientists Are Working With These Monsters! All The Things ! That Have Been Said, About Dulce Underground Mountain Base! ALL TRUE! Phoenix Airport! TRUE! I Would Always! For GOD'S GRACE! Snap Out Of Their Little, Mind Control Tricks! At The Absolute, Most Horrifying Times.I Sat Straight Up! They Were Taking A Baby Out Of Me! The Size Of A Small, Kitten! The Reptilians Are Learning To Talk Like Us! I Call The Reptilian (The Surgeon) I Was Jyst Sitting On A Gurny Like Thing. That Reptilian Turned Around He Held My Left Eyeball In His Clawed, Hand! They Are Taking Over! GOD HELP THOSE PEOPLE! C.

TL;DR Reptilian Aliens

Why Do You Type Like This?

Roosevelt, Then Truman Made A Pact With These Fallen Ones! They Offered Our Government Certain Amounts Of Techknowledgy! In Exchange, For Being Allowed To Abduct Human Beings! Our Clause Was As Long As They Do Not Interfere With Our History! ??? Are You Kidding Me!?? How Csn You Abduct Humus Beings! And Drain The Blood Out Of Cattle And Even, Horses! And Not Change Our History! ?? Idiots!

How Csn You Abduct Humus Beings?

Techknowledgy!

This situation is beyond baffling to me. I hope some resolution is provided, though conspiracy theorists will have a field day with this one for decades to come no matter what the outcome may be. I'd be surprised if it goes on more than a week before something is discovered...

We're still discovering large animals. Not being able to find a missing plane is not that far-fetched. What is kinda crazy to me is that they could lose track of it at all.

I read supposedly Boeing offers extra security, lo-jack type shit, etc for extra money but the airline turned down the "Gold" package, so to speak. Don't feel like finding the article but that's the gist.

Radar only goes so far.. It's hard to install radar dishes in middle of ocean. Not beig seen on radar isn't very hard.

I'd be surprised if it goes on more than a week before something is discovered...

Dr_Kissov

2:30 PM EDT

In 2007 it took 10 days to locate the Boeing 737-400 ADAM Flight 574 [indonesia]. 110 died.

...and that was in the Makassar Strait

We'll see.

I read somewhere they are thinking the plane landed somewhere and will be used later for nothing good.

^^ could be likely. However, I would bet the proper folks are on alert for such a thing. I can't see a rogue 700 series plane fairing too well against a military that's been told to take it out.

^^ could be likely. However, I would bet the proper folks are on alert for such a thing. I can't see a rogue 700 series plane fairing too well against a military that's been told to take it out.

I just don't see a triple 7 being flown to some remote strip somewhere and land in one piece with out some sort of landing aid. Expecially at 3am.

I just don't see a triple 7 being flown to some remote strip somewhere and land in one piece with out some sort of landing aid. Expecially at 3am.

Stranger thing have happened. I bet not many would have thought one could just disappear like this.

I don't think people really understand how bad it is flying outside of the US and especially over some of these countries let alone oceans. They don't have the FAA or a government funded and run tracking system, most of these countries operate on NON-RADAR rules and of those countries most don't even understand the rules. Even if they knew exactly where the plane was it could take weeks to get to and do anything. Forget that they don't even know where it is.

Think about this next time you fly on China Air, Saudi, Turkish, TAM, Air India, etc...they don't have the flight hours, maintenance, etc...that US airlines follow.

Think about this next time you fly on China Air, Saudi, Turkish, TAM, Air India, etc...they don't have the flight hours, maintenance, etc...that US airlines follow.

I have better odds of winning the mega millions twice in a row than being killed or becoming a lost cast member when my plane disappears.

Everytime a plane has so much as a engine fire, it's worldwide news.... More people die in 1 day in cars that will die in plain crashes in my lifetime.

I'll take my chances when I fly for vacation. :gabe: