One.. Mo'.. Time! Wheels!

Draco-REX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verde, I had actually just looked at them for the G8, as I am tired of the blacked out look. I think they would really set the Audi off, where have you seen the best prices?

Tom has the hookup for the best price. I'm going to be getting them through a vendor on Audizine because he's working a deal on some other parts with them.

I was looking at the Verdes for my A4 as well, so I vote for those.

Audi wheels and tires?

Audi tires. The original 255/35-19 Dunlop Sport Maxx tires. Only about 600 miles on them.

The wheel/tire set I'm selling is the TC105n/AD08 set from the BRZ.

Verde's fo' sho.

Why do people hate on Vossen so much? Personally, I've seen a lot of their styles and I'm a big fan.

I'm also with Tom: I'm more of a lip fan as well for my wheels.

Don't like chrome, and painted lips are few and far between. And most of those are big money.

I was originally quoted $1068 shipped. With springs, spacers, and bolts (10 standard length, 10 extended) it came to a little over $1500 shipped. With tires it'll come to the same amount as just the Vossens. Gotta admit, I was not expecting to get away so cheaply outfitting the S5. So I just ordered a wireless VCDS and OBDLink MX. :D

This summer is going to rock. :) (barring the BRZ exploding... knock on wood)

For some reason, I can't stand the CV3's pretty much on any car.

They look like one of those retarded cartoon avatars everybody had like ten years ago, like this

http://www.exclusiveimportsonline.com/post/dealerimagefiles/custom/11012/BMW-Z4-cartoon-car-3.jpg

I was originally quoted $1068 shipped. With springs, spacers, and bolts (10 standard length, 10 extended) it came to a little over $1500 shipped. With tires it'll come to the same amount as just the Vossens. Gotta admit, I was not expecting to get away so cheaply outfitting the S5. So I just ordered a wireless VCDS and OBDLink MX. :D

This summer is going to rock. :) (barring the BRZ exploding... knock on wood)

I would like to try the wireless VCDS. If you only got the one with 10 VINs I just want to see how well it works on yours. I can't decide to move up or not since my cable does more and unlimited VINs

I would like to try the wireless VCDS. If you only got the one with 10 VINs I just want to see how well it works on yours. I can't decide to move up or not since my cable does more and unlimited VINs

It appears to do everything the cable one does. The benefit is that you can use any web enabled device. I used my tablet to code my car. The screens looked just like the regular version. There is even an "app" that makes finding it on your network easier.

The down side is that you need to run it in infrastructure mode with internet access to do the coding functions, so a local wifi is needed. I haven't experimented with it much, but I think a phone hotspot could work. But if you want to scan for obd codes or get real time info, it can be done directly in access point mode. So with the 90 degree extension cable you can just leave it connected.

daaamn...

it's gonna be at least that long before they fix all the damn holes in the roads. Man they took a beating this winter. I'm not putting the 19's back on the Audi till mid May at this point. Those wheels have gone over a decade without being hurt but I'm not going to chance it this spring.

• 4 weeks later...