TX2K14 Vids/Pics

Nickey4271647545519

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember people freaking about the turn a few months back when this was announced, then someone me time the turns are designed for 160-ish speeds without having to touch the wheel :lolguy:

Not sure how true it is, but most those cars I've seen are AWD, meaning "meatz" all around so turning should be no problem. If it was a rwd car trying to pull a big an little setup, THAT would be beyond sketchy.

The bank is setup to where you do not have to turn the wheel at 100 mph.

The guys that were trapping 190+ all said it was pretty scary. Most of the UGR crowd ran R888s and didn't have much problem.

T1 Racing GT-R went 198 (IIRC) on drag radials, and said with those tires and their drag suspension, the turn was just too dangerous. They did not partake in the second day.

Incredible, keep posting more vids.

Unfortunately, aside from the videos that TRC and 1320 are still processing, there won't be a whole lot more.

The entire drag portion of TX2K got cancelled for the first time ever. Too much rain. :(

On linn's pictures. The first was an accident between a lambo and "stangkiller's" truck, an accident that was caused because they couldn't see through the smoke that was caused by stangkiller's camaro that had ran over something on the highway, which is the car in the 2nd pic getting put on a flatbed.

The event is just to big and out of control. I am anxiously awaiting a new quieter event to come soon.

What about that Kansas meet?

What about the good ol' Cle vs CLB days? :) Nothing like sitting in that birds nest behind the old IPS to orchestrate a full night of racing.

DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS!

Honestly, you guys just need to move down and see this stuff every weekend. Problem is these events bring out even more idiots than usual and they create all the problems you are seeing. If you have one of the faster cars and know who and were to be you won't have to worry about 99% of the BS.