Looking for a 2014 Grand Cherokee limited

cstmg8

Avoid them. Buddy bought one. Under 7k miles and already burning a Oil. Dealers solution was to Add an extra quart of oil when change is do. Then it caught fire. Almond other issues. Nav unit died already. Sterring wheel controls work when they want to. And jeep refuses to acknowledge there is an issue.

Wow, I've had good luck with Cherokees in the past, I hope this isn't common. If I were him I'd be throwing a shit fit until jeep did acknowledge that there was a problem!!…............. Or I'd go to another dealership and calmly explain the issues and see if someone responded correctly.

Anyone? Jet auto?

Wow, I've had good luck with Cherokees in the past, I hope this isn't common. If I were him I'd be throwing a shit fit until jeep did acknowledge that there was a problem!!…............. Or I'd go to another dealership and calmly explain the issues and see if someone responded correctly.

Anyone? Jet auto?

He ended up trading it in.

Be aware that if you find a 14 with the Advanced Technology Package that there was a change partway through the model year that allows ACC to brake to a full stop (and auto resume within 3 seconds) while the earlier cars will disengage around 10-15 mph. You can tell the difference if you pop the hood and look at the brake module.

Be aware that if you find a 14 with the Advanced Technology Package that there was a change partway through the model year that allows ACC to brake to a full stop (and auto resume within 3 seconds) while the earlier cars will disengage around 10-15 mph.

Further explanation please?

Further explanation please?

The most up to date hardware has some additional pieces attached to the hydraulic block. I have a pic of one on my phone but will have to upload to photobucket in order to post here. Watch this space for an edit or PM me a phone number and I'll text it to you.

Edit:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/mallard1055/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3655.jpg

Edited by Mallard

• 3 weeks later...
Still looking if any one knows of anything.

Price budget? Im at Tom Ahl in Lima OH

I have 1 2014 Limited Black, panoramic roof, Navigation, heat/cooled seats with tan leather. 18k miles

$37,900

Edited by Syris