Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma

CRed05

What a dumb ass. How in the hell did he manage to lose it going around them?

I'm not sure "that's what you get" is an appropriate response from someone trying to instigate. Move over and let the guy pass. Not everyone wants to do 54 in a 55.

What a dumb ass. How in the hell did he manage to lose it going around them?

I'm not sure "that's what you get" is an appropriate response from someone trying to instigate. Move over and let the guy pass. Not everyone wants to do 54 in a 55.

She definitely should have moved. But her saying that's what he gets could not have been more accurate.

She definitely should have moved. But her saying that's what he gets could not have been more accurate.

Didn't look like a high way to me, so i see no reason for her having to get over. Maybe she had a left turn coming up soon?

But yeah, that dude was a bit aggressive... lol

Didn't look like a high way to me, so i see no reason for her having to get over. Maybe she had a left turn coming up soon?

I'm always on the record as saying that if you're in the left lane/fast lane and someone is encroaching on you from behind, then you're not going fast enough and you should get over. I recognize this is likely not the letter of the law. I also recognize that there is a lot of room for debate in this position. However, all things being equal, I think that people in the left lane should get over if someone is behind them.

All that being said, redneck was at fault for everything. I don't care that she "should" or "could" have got over.

I'm always on the record as saying that if you're in the left lane/fast lane and someone is encroaching on you from behind, then you're not going fast enough and you should get over. I recognize this is likely not the letter of the law. I also recognize that there is a lot of room for debate in this position. However, all things being equal, I think that people in the left lane should get over if someone is behind them.

All that being said, redneck was at fault for everything. I don't care that she "should" or "could" have got over.

:thumbup:

They must be in Ohio. Everyone feels they MUST be in the left lane at all times.

FTFY

Looks like at the end she was in fact in a left turn lane. Whether that was her original plan or she did it for vid, who knows?

Turn

the

fucking

phone

sideways

lady

This.

Agreed 100%.

He deserved it, but she was obviously being a twat herself by not getting over when she could. Left lane idiots piss me off too.

+1. I don't know why he didn't just pass them in the right lane durring the first half of the video.

Obviously, she wasn't in a turn lane the whole time, or that would have been the longest turn lane in the history of turn lanes. And I don't think she was in a turn lane at the end, either.

Also, I like how at the end the semi-truck going in the opposite direction just keeps going despite the fact that a truck just careened across its lanes and wrecked. Zero fucks, good day.

The funniest part to me is that he blows by her, realizes she's recording him, so he slows down just to smile and give her the bird. Seconds later, his big smile turns into an oh shit face as he spins across the median into a pole, backwards no less. If he just would've passed her and moved on with his life there's a 99% chance the accident wouldn't happen. Maybe he had to shit really bad?

hindsight is always 20/20 but if you know you're gonna wreck and you have that bull bar on the front the smart thing to do is to pit her into a pole or something and at least make it worth it. She obviously knew what she was doing or she wouldn't have been recording it. Just another reason to hate people.

They passed at least 2 left turn lanes during the video which tells me that she didn't have to move right, plus she did pass other traffic.

Personally, I've thought about recording people road raging simply because I want evidence in case things get ugly. Just two weeks ago my pregnant wife waved 2 people from a side street out in front of her in traffic, then pulled up because everyone started moving again. So the next guy in line on the side street pulls out next to her, rolls his window down, starts yelling names at her and tells her, "get out of the car so he can beat the shit out of you." It didn't escalate past there, but I'd want that all recorded in case it did.