TMNT Trailer

Buck531

I've been following this movie for some time and it has nothing but fail written all over it. There is rumors that April O'Neils dad is actually going to end up being Splinter...

*groan*

Seriously, it's all been downhill since the comics. Anyone who read those was basically annoyed by any movie that's been made.

KOWABUNGDA DUDE

*groan*

Seriously, it's all been downhill since the comics. Anyone who read those was basically annoyed by any movie that's been made.

KOWABUNGDA DUDE

I swiped a copy from the store when I was a kid.. That shit was barbaricly awesome. Not sure when/why they started eating pizza and riding skateboards.

I swiped a copy from the store when I was a kid.. That shit was barbaricly awesome. Not sure when/why they started eating pizza and riding skateboards.

Yeah, the comics were pretty dark. They came out back in the 1990s when a lot of comics took a turn toward the more gritty, dark, etc. (Think the Dark Knight series for Batman and the emergence of Spawn.) Shit was awesome. Raphael was like this anger-management problem with berserker rage fits that wouldn't listen to anyone. Leonardo was this tortured, over-achieving, control freak that could never live up to Splinter's expectations and always wanted to punch Raphael in the face for being such an oppositional defiant disordered douchebag. They were complex characters with a lot of vulnerabilities and foibles.

Will wait for rental.

Haven't seen a single Michael Bay movie I've liked. Not one.

Epileptic Seizure inducing edits hiding more than they show. F that.

Which is to say I don't go to Michael Bay movies. They're all cawk.

Also:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/loltmnt_zps2e7115c7.png

Yeah, the comics were pretty dark. They came out back in the 1990s when a lot of comics took a turn toward the more gritty, dark, etc. (Think the Dark Knight series for Batman and the emergence of Spawn.) Shit was awesome. Raphael was like this anger-management problem with berserker rage fits that wouldn't listen to anyone. Leonardo was this tortured, over-achieving, control freak that could never live up to Splinter's expectations and always wanted to punch Raphael in the face for being such an oppositional defiant disordered douchebag. They were complex characters with a lot of vulnerabilities and foibles.

Volume one was printed in the mid 80's, "when I was a kid" :). An R-rated tmnt movie wouldn't make as much money as a transformers reskin for the masses, unfortunately.. But if they made one, I'd gladly pay $50 to watch it over the garbage being spewed out anymore.

Volume one was printed in the mid 80's, "when I was a kid" :). An R-rated tmnt movie wouldn't make as much money as a transformers reskin for the masses, unfortunately.. But if they made one, I'd gladly pay $50 to watch it over the garbage being spewed out anymore..

It would be nice to see like 42 members of the foot clan murdered in a graphic fashion over a 96 minute timeframe.

There is more violence on tv shows than in "action" movies. I just watched Teen Wolf on MTV (a show made for teens I guess) with my daughter and everyone was getting killed lol.

Edited by V8 Beast