Honda generator

04r1

I'm not an expert on Honda Generators, but I've owned the EU6500iS for about 6 years. I purchased it to run my enclosed trailer at the track. I've used it a couple times at my house while the electric was out.

This is a very nice and super quiet generator. If you use it for the track, you'll really appreciate just how quiet it is. It will be running and you'll never know it. You'll actually hear all the other cheaper, louder generators, screaming and work their butts off around you. Your Honda will be running and you'll never know it. I've had a bunch of people who stop by the pits comment on how quiet it is.

I've had no issues with the generator. Definitely one of the best purchases I've made for my racing program.

- John

I'm not an expert on Honda Generators, but I've owned the EU6500iS for about 6 years. I purchased it to run my enclosed trailer at the track. I've used it a couple times at my house while the electric was out.

This is a very nice and super quiet generator. If you use it for the track, you'll really appreciate just how quiet it is. It will be running and you'll never know it. You'll actually hear all the other cheaper, louder generators, screaming and work their butts off around you. Your Honda will be running and you'll never know it. I've had a bunch of people who stop by the pits comment on how quiet it is.

I've had no issues with the generator. Definitely one of the best purchases I've made for my racing program.

- John

Do you know how many hours they typically go before a rebuild?

Do you know how many hours they typically go before a rebuild?

Not sure...I would have to look at how many hours I've ran mine, but it has never given me any problems what so ever. I've heard nothing but good things about this generator.

I have 1 I use at the house when we have our required power outages, had it 4 years and used less than 100 hours, bought it from a Honda dealer in Michigan for less than 3k, my prior generator was a Honda as well, ex5500, I ran that one for 8 days straight during one of our better outages, normal maintenance, never had to rebuild.