Kenne Bell Mach 1 Progress

Ackbar00

Ive considered E-85, but I just dont want to get into the fuel demands. I figure if I can get it to make around 450 to the wheels, that should be good for around 120 trap. I can live with that. Not looking to brake any records, just a fun quick driver.

This is still at 380 RWHP.

Best was 12.84@112.

About what I expected. I also had a 12.91 and 12.90. All of these had 2.0 60 foots. Launching on these 19's was tricky

I am going back to the dyno next thursday for a 3" pulley. Should make about 7-8 psi. Ill take it back out and see what it does then.

Spin city it seems. If the car doesn't make 440 with 7-8, then I'd be upset. Especially since the stock pullied eaton Mach's make that at 8psi.

Im guessing somewhere in the 420 range. For some reason, it seems to be a little lower than what comparable Eaton cars are making. If memory serves, we only have 20 degrees of timing in it, so we are keeping it conserative.

EssFo - You are going to kick my ass, so I am going to just swerve in your lane....

So went yesterday and got the new pulley on and re-dynoed. Results were a bit better. 432/368 at 7 PSI. I am a lot happier with that. IAT's were in the mid 160's throughout the day, about what Vortech cars do. I don't think I am even going to mess with the Meth, I really am not looking to get anymore power of it. I might change the exhaust, driveshaft, K-Member. Things like that, but no plans to pulley it up anymore. I do get to hear the blower a bit more :)

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae290/ackbar00/Mach%201/7PSIDyno_zps5e0369b7.jpg

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae290/ackbar00/Mach%201/th_IMG_2986_zps263d8afc.jpg