Are we ready for Sawmill yet?

Doc1647545523

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came in around 11:30. Jones' assessment of the situation was correct.

That said, It was good to see so many people out. I met a few CR guys. Stupid shit was out of the parking lot for the most part.

Definitely a lot more rednecks than previous years. I've never seen someone voluntarily get coal rolled on them, then scoop up the smoke and breathe it in. :no:

Way too busy tonight.

Idiots racing in the lot, stupid trucks with cop lights and sirens and generous stupidity.

Think I'll wait for it to die down a bit after the morons get it out of their system or we get kicked out of CC.

Sounds like I didn't miss out on much, I must be getting old because I don't like being around that kind of idiocy anymore.

Sounds like I didn't miss out on much, I must be getting old because I don't like being around that kind of idiocy anymore.

I agree, that is why I don't get out in the evenings too much unless it is something that is organized and I can bring my son.

Remove all diesel truck ricers + remove anything with a "system" or stupid lighting = Good Sawmill again

I wish it could go back to how it was 2-3 years ago. It was pretty quiet and you didn't have so many dumbasses leaving the parking lot at the same time to watch the races in Mexico.