Best buy offering 100 off of new computer tomorrow!

Exodus

http://www.cnet.com/news/get-an-acer-c720-chromebook-for-99/

Best buy is offering 100 off of a new apple, windows, or chromebook computer tomorrow with the trade in of an old windows xp machine.

I am going to trade in an old xp machine I have laying around for 100 off a chromebook for my wife. 100 bucks for a make shift word processing youtube machine isn't bad for what she needs.

Link to original ad:

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/377106_img001.jpg

This is actually a Microsoft thing- they announced last week this promo to try and get people to stop using xp.

Microsoft is doing it as well for computers in their store. Bestbuy is doing it for apple, microsoft, and chromebooks

XP is better than all the newer versions IMO. I'll stick with what I have

And your my friend are under educated on proper PC Security. Windows 7 and 8 both contain so many enhancements its not funny. As well as the support for XP being dropped on the 8th last i heard.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/end-support-help

I personally HATE windows 8's interface and went OSX because of it. But XP is from 2001 and out of date.

I called about it and they stated it only needs to turn on either from or plug into the wall and have a windows XP sticker with # still visible. I asked if a system with windows vista would be eligible, and was denied. They did state i could keep the hard drive out of it though

I called about it and they stated it only needs to turn on either from or plug into the wall and have a windows XP sticker with # still visible. I asked if a system with windows vista would be eligible, and was denied. They did state i could keep the hard drive out of it though

The girl at customer service at the Stringtown Rd location didnt even turn mine on. I told her it needed plugged in because the battery had failed, she then asked me if it had XP on it, I replied yes, she then gave me $100. :fuckyeah:

The girl at customer service at the Stringtown Rd location didnt even turn mine on. I told her it needed plugged in because the battery had failed, she then asked me if it had XP on it, I replied yes, she then gave me $100. :fuckyeah:

I may need to try a different best buy...

anyone have an extra laptop with xp they wanna let me have to trade? only laptop i have is vista

I just tossed XP on my old POS Vista laptop. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to transplant the XP registration sticker from the POS tower in my garage to said POS laptop.