Need a real estate lawyer recommendation ASAP

RC K9

Like the title states, I need a real estate lawyer ASAP. I have a question on a lease agreement, (I own the property) and I need and answer ASAP. I'm not discussing the details on a public forum right now, but time is of the essence.

I am looking for legit legal advice, and not opinions so it needs to be be a lawyer and I understand it may cost me a little bit of money to get this questions answered.

Let me know ASAP.

+1. That can have an effect on the value of a response from an OH attorney.

My wife does real estate law...

Exactly what I was looking for. Clay, thanks for the help man.

We've been over this before, just park the car in front of the old lady's house and rev the ever loving shit out of it :gabe:

Kidding, that lady ever calm down?

Other than that I have no advice to offer, sorry.

Hasn't bothered me since whenever I referenced in my last post in that thread. It's been a while. She messes with other people now and gets up in their faces about stupid ish. One of these days, she is gonna do it to a person that doesn't exercise self control and I imagine it won't end well for her.

• 2 months later...
Clay, just wanted to say thanks again for the referral. Your wife was very helpful and the pricing was fair. I will keep you guys in mind should I require similar services in the future.

Clay, I will be contacting you/your wife soon.

Nooo, you can't come on CR looking for help and expect to get what you need. See below.

I need a legal question answered asap. I better log onto CR like right now to find a lawyer.

http://Www.google.com

Doesn't seem to difficult

If was really that important you'd pick up a phone and get an answer. The cr legal team only gives advice after you tell the story lol.

:dumb: