Ford. Again.

MrMeanGreen

Sweet truck!! We just bought one on Wednesday.....so far we love it. Crazy rebates on them now huh? Wanna line them up? LOL

Here's ours....delete it if its not ok to post in your thread....13768179934_98c3a1612c.jpg

I went with the 5.0l v8. Didn't want to deal with some of the headaches I've read about on the ecoboost motors and the added cost/maintenance wasn't worth it to me. Plus I couldn't get the package I wanted with the ecoboost. I was joking about lining them up, I bought the truck to tow my boat and be a comfy dd, not race.

Truck looks good Anthony, hope it treats you well.

I went with the 5.0l v8. Didn't want to deal with some of the headaches I've read about on the ecoboost motors and the added cost/maintenance wasn't worth it to me. Plus I couldn't get the package I wanted with the ecoboost. I was joking about lining them up, I bought the truck to tow my boat and be a comfy dd, not race.

Truck looks good Anthony, hope it treats you well.

This is CR, where we race anything and everything, including our benches

Wanna race dogs, Mike? I have a So Much Wow that can run circles.

Vince, we went from the '99 Silverado that I bought from you to the '09 with AFM, and wasn't a fan of it. I don't like import trucks, Mopar is a never, so I was between another GM or a TT V6 from Ford.