Where to get stone

Turbs3000

Looking for pavers, decorative, and wall types of stone. I've got an account at Ohio Mulch so that's normally where I get all my yard materials but their in house selection and website for stone normally leaves a lot to be desired. I will probably end up going to Lowe's, hopefully 10% off coupons still exist combined with 5% back w/ Chase Freedom. I think we would like Menard's selection but they are so damn far from Grove City.

Anywhere else anyone goes for a decent cost effective product?

Lang Stone. Not the cheapest, but you WILL get the selection you want.

$heeeeeit...it's STONE. Never wears out. :lol: I used them in 2003 to build a flagstone patio around a koi pond and still have the stack in my backyard when I ripped it up.

http://www.langstone.com/

Damn forgot all about them and I work right next to their Downtown location, that's a good idea. I have been looking for a reason to explore their selection. It would be nice to be able to one stop shop granite/yard stone/stone siding.

There's a place on McKinley near the salvage yards, I think its called buckeye stone. I always had good luck there, they had a huge selection and good prices. They would let me walk the lot and search for particular stones for my aquarium lol.

They also had big crates of geodes you could buy by the pound, kinda cool.