Don't tase me, bro...

Putty

Wow those cops got their asses handed to them.

Wonder why the dude was being arrested in the first place?

We never saw the end of the altercation......

If I was on the receiving end of the swinging handcuff, it would end with 2 to the chest, and be justified, the cuffs become a saw blade when swung, meet deadly force with deadly force.

Dumbass was probably going for disorderly, stepped up to a felony quickly, people never cease to amaze me.

Unfortunately too many officers are becoming too reliant on tasers. Sometimes a hands on ass whooping is in order. This video is really embarassing for the officers. While the guy fought through the taser (probably not good probe penetration), he really fights like a girl. He should have been taken down and choked out.

Unfortunately too many officers are becoming too reliant on tasers. Sometimes a hands on ass whooping is in order. This video is really embarassing for the officers. While the guy fought through the taser (probably not good probe penetration), he really fights like a girl. He should have been taken down and choked out.

^^ This

Unfortunately too many officers are becoming too reliant on tasers.

This has been a potential problem for a while. I've hard stories of guys (all be it FNGs) going into clear a residence with their tasers out. I know more than a few guys who dont carry them, because of what's shown in the video & that if they ever have to shoot someone the questions of "if you had a less than lethal device at your disposal why didnt you deploy it" won't be asked.

He was being forced to lie on the ground and when he refused, THEN they said 'you're under arrest'. You can't be placed under arrest for refusing to lie on the ground if you haven't been told you ARE under arrest. Before that happens, you are pretty much free to go about your business. They also did not state WHY he was under arrest. It's a weird video. I'd like the back story.

Opposite, actually.

My taser instructor would disagree, he went into great detail, assuming he knew his shit. I don't carry one because I wouldn't ever want be asked " why didn't you use less lethal force" , I will follow the use of force continuum.

I will say this though, not a lot of folks want to be tased.