Gas Monkey

RS69

In Dallas this week for work, just checked out Gas Monkey Garage and Grill. Both are for real, it was after 7pm and they were still working in the shop. Unfortunately, the shop was closed so I couldn't go in.

What happened with Tom and Jordan? I missed it.

Thanks.

From what I could tell, Tom would come into work on his own schedule without telling anyone.

It seemed Jordan was let go b/c he was butting heads with the concourse builder (whatever you wanna call him) and was creating issues with getting the build done on time. He also called out an issue that didn't end of being an issue and wasted multiple hours on the builds.

What happened with Tom and Jordan? I missed it.

Thanks.

Jordan got fired for some bullshit, and Tom was fired cause he came in late. I'm sure they put in well over 40 hour weeks so if you don't come in till 9-10am who cares if you are staying till 10 at night! Just my opinion from watching

I agree it is a television show, reality or not it is just entertainment. Yes, it sucks the Tom and Jordon we're let go.

I was amazed it was a so called real shop with cars in the parking lot(like the green 72 mustang they did a while back) with their were employees still working into past 7pm. Oh, there also was a newer black Ferrari in the fenced area too(no I didn't take a picture of it).