My first new car, '14 Fiesta ST!!

Dr. Apex

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool story, I know...

There is a clip of an ST going sideways on what I thought was the Ring, but saves it. I'm trying to find it...

http://www.preparednesspro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/cringe1.jpg

For me, I work so much that the only sun I get is walking to and from the car so a sunroof is a must :)

Nice pick up. It will be interesting to see how you like a turbo 4 FWD car over time. I have tried to love 2 different turbo 4 FWDs and sold both in less than 15 months to go back to V8 RWD.

Being in Phoenix it's not wanted. Grew up on DSM's, doesn't bother me and this thing is very tail happy.

When are we gonna run dailys? Haha You've gotta 100lbs less and 10hp more, (probably more than that since my car is from 2003).

Hmm, you get a small passenger for a handicap. ;)

I don't want to hurt your feelings but if you insist....:lolguy:

Nice pick up, looks like a fun car

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--4sw2v9rl--/712941307803518277.gif

Nice!! Already done a bit of this in the car, it really likes to swing its tail around for a fwd car.

Well now I have to fly down there again just to put this thing sideways for Ben. I'm sure that he has forgotten how to properly drive a FWD car by now.

Not a chance I've forgotten. Your welcome to drive it but it will be tight, the Recaros are snog for me on the thighs, seat back bear hugs me but it comfy.

For some reason, I picture this^ to be the only proper and acceptable way to drive a Fiesta.

It is, was talking to Jack Baruth(R&T magazine) and he said the best way to drive the ST is fly into a corner WAY too fast, jam on brakes, turn in, and and hang on, it will bring you through!!:fuckyeah:

fly into a corner WAY too fast, jam on brakes, turn in, and and hang on, it will bring you through!!:fuckyeah:

:lolguy:I know exactly what he's talking about. I do that shit with Chewie all the time. SO much fun!