Live-in Groundsman/Handyman or couple

Doc1647545523

This is for a place adjacent to Alum Creek Reservoir, about a mile from the I-71/US 36 exit, ten minutes from I-270. There's acreage to mow, a party barn, indoor pool ..... you get the picture.

I would prefer to have someone (man/woman/couple) living in the house, private rooms and bath provided. There's enough maintenance and planned improvements for this to be a full-time job with expenses paid plus salary, but it might also work as a limited arrangement with room provided in exchange for reduced hours of work if you wanted to keep your current job.

The eventual plan would be to close the Hangout/free clinic and make the new place available for CR meetups all year round. There's so much CR history connected to the I-71/US 36 location. :rolleyes:

You can post ideas/comments to the thread, but if you're interested in finding out more about the position, PM me in confidence or text me at 740-405-5565. The home and grounds are currently unoccupied and I can give you a look around if you want. Start time is flexible within the next 4 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, the bank declined my offer on the property, so there's no need for any staff currently. However, I am still looking at possibly buying a home closer to Columbus that could accomodate meets and if I do that, then I would close the Hangout.

Thread can be locked. Thanks for the interest. I was surprised at how many calls/texts I received.