Fukking dog... dafuq this cat?

Mowgli1647545497

People treat their fucking dogs like they're their own kids today which is a massive problem. When these asshole's dogs fuck up, every possible avenue is taken trying to shift the blame, when fact of the matter is the dog was out of their control, even if only for a second, and even if he/she's never acted in such a manner before. If my dog bites a neighbor kid, and that neighbor kid wasn't antagonizing him I would put him down on the spot. Because he's not my kid, he's a fucking dog.

As a pup we tried to socialize him to our neighborhood, and neighbors with regular walks, and by letting the kids in the neighborhood greet him, and pet him regularly. Generally this is all the training a dog needs to acclimate to his surroundings.

Of course this mostly comes back to being a shitty, or not shitty pet owner.

Really though I hate to say this but breed does have some to do with it. Dogs have genetics and traits, there is a reason pit bulls have shared traits, as they have been breed to "generally" have this disposition.

However with proper care and training the majority of the time this is not the case, so it is not a blanket on the breed, but it certainly has something to do with the dogs disposition, its in the "genes" no denying.

Pretty wild video though, I am not sure what the dog was up to, to just go out and attack the kid like that unprovoked, I would say night night for that dog.

You're right to a point, but completely wrong if you are referring to pits and staffies. Quite the opposite, in fact. If you know your dog history well enough, then you know that any fighting dog that had human aggressive tendencies was culled. They had to be handled by humans; their owners, the other dog's owner, the refs, preppers, etc. The dogs also had to be solely focused on the other dog, not the people spectating or working with them.

There is no better breed to compare to a gun than the pits and staffys for this reason.

Bull terriers are the devils work :p I seriously don't trust them.

The dog in the video looks like a Staffie.

I like how the lady leaves the child laying there, presumably to go all 911. fucking tard.

If that's a staffy it's the shittiest one I've ever seen. ;) What it is, is a fat, aggressive, shitty dog that was unlucky enough to be saddled with some irresponsible owners.

I also noticed the wife/mother ran off. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed possibly she ran off to runoff the dog. Still, I think I would've grabbed my child and insured its safety first. :confused:

That dog is a dickhead and deserved to be killed immediately. Glad to hear that fucker is getting put down.

Anyone who tries to defend that dog deserves to be punched in the face.

Kids > dogs > stupid idiots that try to defend dickhead dogs

That cat was badass.

Fun little fact about Pitbulls, during WW2 they were used in wartime propaganda, defending a group of kittens (The United States citizens) from a viscous looking German Shepard. The dog in little rascals is a terrier, up until rap stars started using them in videos showing aggression they weren't really belittled as a breed. Did you know that a Golden Retriever scores worse on a temperament test than a pit bull? Also one more thing, Pit Bull it's self isn't a breed, it's actually 2 breeds, but often times confused for many other breeds such as Boxers.

I have owned 2 pitbulls, my brother in law owns 1 as well. I have never felt threatened by any of them. I have however felt threatened by Chows, Poodles and Cocker Spaniels. I guess they should be put on vicious dog list as well.

I wrote a paper in a comp class on the topic of Pit Bulls being unfairly put on vicious dog list. Do some researching outside of what the media portrays.

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/virtual-pet-behaviorist/dog-behavior/truth-about-pit-bulls

http://www.fortheloveofpits.org/Education/Library/Society/ATTS.htm

That fucking cat came off the top turnbuckle with the cross body block like "KOWABUNGA, BITCHES!!" Fucking Epic.

Also, I have never seen a regular dog in a neighborhood just light into a human like that...for no easily perceivable reason. I hope that they don't find that the dog had some kind of medical issue. Either way, it HAS to be put down, without doubt.

You're right to a point, but completely wrong if you are referring to pits and staffies. Quite the opposite, in fact. If you know your dog history well enough, then you know that any fighting dog that had human aggressive tendencies was culled. They had to be handled by humans; their owners, the other dog's owner, the refs, preppers, etc. The dogs also had to be solely focused on the other dog, not the people spectating or working with them.

This!

There is no better breed to compare to a gun than the pits and staffys for this reason.

If that's a staffy it's the shittiest one I've ever seen. ;) What it is, is a fat, aggressive, shitty dog that was unlucky enough to be saddled with some irresponsible owners.

I also noticed the wife/mother ran off. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed possibly she ran off to runoff the dog. Still, I think I would've grabbed my child and insured its safety first. :confused:

In genetics and evolution there are triggers. This is inherent in the breed with in some measure, maybe no more or no less the say a scottish terrier being a rodent killer and being aggressive, for and analogy. I see you point, and valid yes, however pitbulls, staffordshire terriers, american pitbulls, bull terriers, ect all have these common triggers in their genome, media bias aside they are there or it wouldn't be there to report.

However, when out of a controlled environment and or roaming (whatever), triggers can be set based on evolved instincts, and or genetics. I have been around dogs, for 20+ years (my mother was and still is a breeder) I have seen the good bad and ugly and have seen the traits shared through breeds genetics. They can be from great breeders (this helps) and still carry dominate breed traits. I would argue hounds are some of the worst dogs to have, they are very single owner minded, hunting dogs, skiddish many times in certain hound breeds, and can and will bite, often. Terriers can be very problematic as well, it is in fact implied in their name. Scottys are nasty little suckers, border terriers, pinzers, ect.

I am by no means against the generic pit bull, but they do carry stigma and genetics, and get stereotyped, all things that are easy to serve up on the evening news.

It's awesome when people try to act like aggressive creatures are somehow not at fault for acting aggressively.

Shark attacks a person. OMFG ITS JUST A GENTLE FISH DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHARKS DONT KILL PEOPLE

Puma mauls a guy walking in the woods. STUPID IDIOT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WEARING BEEF JERKEY COLOGNE OR TAUNTING THE PUMA BY WALKING

Psychopathic human serially kills multiple prostitutes. HOLY FUCK THOSE BITCHES WERE ASKING FOR IT BEING WHORES AND DRUG ADDICTS AND HE PROBABLY HAD MEAN PARENTS

Dog attacks a toddler on a bike. DONT BE MEAN TO THAT DOGGIE IT AINT HIS FAULT HE JUST LOST AND SCARED THATS ALL

I'm a cat person, used to have a real mean one that tormented the neighbors dogs. He was a good kitty, all banged up and pieces of his ears missing from fights and he knew he was the boss.

I hate even seeing the breed of the dog brought up.

Blame the owner, not the breed.

Thank you. I have 4 Pitbulls in my backyard right now and they're all big babies that only want to lick your face to death.

It's ignorant owners that allow their untrained pets to roam free that are dangerous. The owner should be put down just as well to make an example of, you shouldn't have pets if you don't mind them.

I'm a cat person, used to have a real mean one that tormented the neighbors dogs. He was a good kitty, all banged up and pieces of his ears missing from fights and he knew he was the boss.

:wtf:

Exhibit A

This is how I see it as well. Where I grew up shooting or otherwise torturing cats was pretty normal. To me I'd rather torture a dog than a cat, but whatever.

A flaming cat running through a neighborhood is pretty funny, but now that I look back its amazing no one ever burned down a garage or house.

Exhibit B

I guess I'm old school, but I don't particularly see anything wrong with it and the yelping made it pretty funny to me. As someone said it could be another country where they still consider an unwanted litter of puppies a nuisance.

Where and when I grew up that was the standard way of getting rid of them except most people put them in a sack so they weren't going to survive.