Doc1647545523

Many thanks to the 36 folks who redeemed your "CR special" IFO discount coupons at the spring event. The proceeds have been donated to the CR general fund. :thumbup:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/springifocheck_zps99215ffc.jpg

Special thanks to the vendors who allowed me to place flyers at your sales counters: WheelMedic, Austin (Advance Auto Parts), Slowmotion Motorsports

• Upvote 1

Doc, I know of a handful of people that went from the Cambridge area. If you could get me some flyers for these in the future I would be happy to have them sit at the dealership.

Very cool for you to do this.

Thanks! :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

..... its just crazy how many of those you hand out for 36 people to use them.

Yeah, I distributed 500 for this event, most of them 1 or 2 at a time.

It seems like a lot of effort for the little money, but I enjoy the event and don't mind helping promote it. It also forces me at meets to walk up to people whom I usually wouldn't engage in conversation, ask if they'd like a coupon, perhaps make a new friend.

Doc, I know of a handful of people that went from the Cambridge area. If you could get me some flyers for these in the future I would be happy to have them sit at the dealership.

Will do, Jordan. I appreciate it. The next one is September 28 at National Trail.