Andrew Werner is a tool

mrs.cos

I have no fucking clue if this kids CR, or if he just shows up at some of the car meets but he posted this on the Hilliard police departments Facebook today. personally I just got say someone should kick this guy in the nuts

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/19/ere2u4am.jpg

Yep, putting a target on his back, and I gotta admit, whoever responded from the HPD has some class... that's a good way of turning 'pig' into a compliment. Shouldn't be long before it gets crosslinked by the Brimfield chief and his center for mope studies.

Whoever is running HPD's Facebook page has been really awesome they post hilarious stories and lots of good information it's only police department I follow in it's not just because there are local to me

You think HPD is good, follow Brimfield. You won't be disappointed :)

I hope that someone hacked his facebook because I have a hard time beleiving that someone could be that retarded. If he really posted that, then he probably deserves how hard the next couple years are going to be (I'm betting he will be a target for more than HPD).

If his account isn't a fake trolling attempt (which I hope it is), and anyone on CR actually hangs out with this idiot (which I hope not), please do yourself a huge favor and disassociate yourselves with this thug? metero? American Idol wannabe? confused Jersey shore kid? emo (is that still used)? ... whatever he is.

If his account isn't a fake trolling attempt (which I hope it is), and anyone on CR actually hangs out with this idiot (which I hope not), please do yourself a huge favor and disassociate yourselves with this thug? metero? American Idol wannabe? confused Jersey shore kid? emo (is that still used)? ... whatever he is.

Fuckstick would pretty much sum all that up.