Fender Roller Rental Available w/Lift - Dayton

MattKatz

I needed a Fender Roller Recently and could never get anyone to ever rent or loan me one, so I bought one. Now, Im gonna be the "not so stingy guy" and make it available to rent as well as use our lift If you so desire. We have a nice, newer two post lift in our shop for you to use while rolling your fenders. I also Have a Heat Gun, torches and various other tools needed to do this the right way. The Shop is in Moraine, OH 45439 near the old GM Plant if you are Familiar with Dayton. Feel free to text me and I can answer queations or set up a time for you to use our facility. A scheduled time will need to be made as we use the lift on an almost constant basis and I want to make sure its free for you to get onto. As long as you are not super low we should be able to accommodate you. I think I need 2.5'' of clearance to get under the car without using wood to get any height. The Fee for using all of this will be reasonable, depending upon your expected lift time, will determine pricing. If you just want to do it here on a Jack and Jack stands, we have plenty of those as well. Air Tools for Wheel Removal are also Available.

Feel free to text me at 937-361-4011 and my name is Kyle.

**Mods, if this violates any rules please let me know as its not my intention to do so, just to offer a cheap service which I have seen guys need(like myself) and it never seems available.**

This is a DIY Service using our tools and lift, we will provide help if you need it, but primarily you are renting time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Back up in case anyone is looking.

And didn't realize I had no price listed.....$40 for CR members....I have it on CL for $45.....You do have to leave a deposit of $225 on top of your rental until you return with tool. I also have a heat gun you can rent for free with a deposit of $25 on it.

Edited by ForceFed