Time Soldiers 1987 Arcade Coin-op

jerrodh

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/4442892944.html

• $150 CR price.
  • Works perfectly (picture and sound)
  • 7/10 overall shape (needs new bulb for Marquee, normal wear and tear) for a 25+ year old arcade (ORIGINAL!!!)
  • Need at least two strong people to help move it out of a basement.

Time Soldiers can be played by either a single player, or by two players simultaneously. Players move their characters with an eight-way rotary joystick, shooting enemies along a scrolling backdrop. The rotary joystick allows players to walk in one direction while shooting in another. Has two buttons one to shoot and one for powerups. A very classic and challenging arcade game and revolutionary in design with the eight way stick controls.

This is a pretty rare arcade and as far as I know 100% original except that there has been a button added to "add quarter" so you don't have to keep putting quarters into. This game works perfectly every time, sound, picture, all controls everything is in great condition. The arcade itself does have some typical ware and tare (see pictures) but overall the graphics and cabinet are in good condition. I am asking $250.

Just FYI this is very heavy as I am sure you know, and it is in my BASEMENT. I will need at least two strong people to help lift this out. I do have a Dolly to assist. But cannot stress enough that it is very heavy and it will be coming out of a basement and just want to be clear on this. Pickup only.

Edited by jerrodh
Corrected link

I would buy it but dont really have a way to transport it or anyone to help :(

Home depot rents there trucks for like 20 bucks for the first hour be quick and use there trucks on the cheap. Just my two cents.

I would buy it but dont really have a way to transport it or anyone to help :(

I'm sure someone from CR would be willing to help... if my work schedule wasn't so crazy right now I would be more than willing to help you

Sorry crazy week. Still for sale if anyone would like to contact me about seeing it. PM me for my number. Free most evenings. If your thinking this weekend sunday might be good.

EDIT: Thanks Clay I will give them a call to see if they would be interested.

Edited by jerrodh